Guilloches - ornamental patterns of fine, engraved lines - originally adorned precious watches and accessories such as the legendary Fabergé eggs. Graf von Faber-Castell uses this traditional jewelling technique to transform the writing instruments in the Guilloche series into true pieces of jewelry: The precious resin barrel is given a filigree pattern line by line and then further refined in manual lacquering and polishing processes.
- Barrel made of matte precious resin decorated with various patterns
- Rhodium-plated metal parts
- Solid, spring-loaded clip
- Excellent, smooth-running precision point
- Fast-drying ink, black
- Overall dimension: Length 131 mm x Ø 12 mm
- Weight: 28 g
- Elegant gift box include
We typically ship 1-2 business days from purchase.
Free Shipping on all purchases over $60! We use USPS and UPS