Graf Von Faber-Castell Classic Anello Rollerball - Ivory
Couldn't load pickup availability
The barrel consists of several segments made of ivory-coloured precious resin with fine, platinum-plated rings between them. Perfection to the touch as well as the eye.
Rings in different sizes, created using delightfully contrasting materials, are the core elements of the Classic Anello (Italian for "ring") series. The barrel is made of several segments precious resin, between which fine, platinum-plated rings have been placed in filigree detail. Contrasting materials are combined to create a harmonious, timeless design that perfectly reflects the name of this Graf von Faber-Castell series - after all, the ring has always been a symbol of unity and eternal bond.
This pen takes a Schmidt sized rollerball refill and comes with 1 black medium refill.
- Barrel made of ivory-coloured precious resin segments, into which fine platinum-plated rings are incorporated
- Platinum-plated metal parts
- Solid, spring-loaded clip
- Excellent, smooth-running precision point
- Fast-drying ink, black
- Overall dimension: Length 137 mm x Ø 13 mm
- Weight: 39 g
- Elegant, wooden gift box included