Introduced in the fall of 2021, the Nahvalur Nautilus combines vintage materials with modern designs. When fountain pens were first invented, all pens were made of a hardened rubber called ebonite. Today, hardly any pen companies are still using this beautiful material. The Nautilus series is bringing back this retro material while combining modern design elements. Three portholes are carefully crafted onto the body of the pen to allow users to view the ink reserve.
Nahvalur Nautilus Stylophora Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Pen Material: Ebonite
- Trim: Rose Gold
- Nib: Stainless steel #6 size or 14k Gold #6 size made by Nahvalur
- Filling Mechanism: Piston-filling (bottled ink only)
- Pen Length, Closed: 5.9 in. / 149mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): 5.24 in. / 133mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Posted): Cannot be posted
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.51 in. / 13mm
- Pen Grip Section Diameter: 0.39 in. - 0.45 in. / 10mm - 11.5mm
- Pen Weight: 1.3 oz. / 36.85g
- Packaged in a gift box
We typically ship 1-2 business days from purchase.
Free Shipping on all purchases over $60! We use USPS and UPS