Esterbrook JR Pocket Pens
The “J” was Esterbrook’s sleek and suave, classic pocket pen that appealed to the practicality of the times. It was a perfect pen for both men and women, and it still is today. Esterbrook's revival of this 1940’s and 50’s pen has all of the hallmarks of its predecessor, with a few new bells and whistles. The new “JR”(which is the original J reborn) is stylish and refined. It’s compact in size, so you can always keep one in your jeans, shirt pocket, purse, or briefcase.
Take it with you wherever you go. Mirroring the original “J”’s production, Esterbrook's new version is offered in three colors: Capri Blue, Carmine Red and Tuxedo Black. Tuxedo and Carmine shine bright in Palladium trim and Capri gleams in Gold. Both the German JoWo nib and the top of the pen have been engraved with the Esterbrook Eternity symbol.
It’s Esterbrook's new take on the small, but mighty pocket pen.
- Turned acrylic barrel and cap – colors in Capri Blue, Carmine Red and Tuxedo Black
- Metal clip and accets plated to match the ring and nib
- Ergonomic grip
- Threaded cap
- Stainless steel nib in rhodium or gold plating
- Nib sizes include extra fine, fine, medium, broad and stub 1.1. Not all kept in stock.
- Eternity symbol on cap finial
- Cap ring laser engraved with the Esterbrook logo
- Length capped – 12.5cm or 5” / length posted 15.5cm or 6”
- Weight – 0.7 oz
- Cartridge and converter fill – both included
- Polishing cloth included
- Fabric gift box
Please call us at 310 208 3529 to be sure your JR is in stock (inventory changes daily).