Tiny T. Rex And The Impossible Hug by Jonathan Stutzman and Jay Fleck
"Readers will root for bighearted, small armed Tiny." --Publishers Weekly
An unforgettable character teaches a lesson in overcoming obstacles: Tiny T. Rex has a HUGE problem. His friend Pointy needs cheering up and only a hug will do. But with his short stature and teeny T. Rex arms, is a hug impossible? Not if Tiny has anything to say about it! Join this plucky little dinosaur in his very first adventure, Tiny T. Rex and the Impossible Hug—a warm and funny tale that proves the best hugs come from the biggest hearts.
- Tiny T. Rex will stomp into the hearts of readers in this winning new series.
- Book teaches lessons in kindness, overcoming obstacles, and perseverance.
- Jonathan Stutzman is an award winning filmmaker and children's book author. His short films have screened at film festivals all over the world and on television.
Fans of Dragons Love Tacos, Grumpy Monkey, and Llama Destroys the World will love the latest unforgettable character on the picture book scene in Tiny T. Rex and the Impossible Hug.
"Wins for compassion and for the refusal to let physical limitations hold one back." --Kirkus Reviews
- Great family read aloud book
- Books for kids ages 3 5
- Picture books for preschool and kindergarten