New Esterbrook "Estie" Rocky Top Fountain and Rollerball Pens
The Esterbrook Pen Company, a true American Original, is rewriting its long success story in modern times with a fresh new pen collection based on a complete rebranding. Titled Estie, a kind of nick name for Esterbrook, is a tribute to the brand and its storied history. Short for Esterbrook, ͞Estie͟ also provides a feeling of 1930s nostalgia, when phrases like dingy, dizzy, doggy and brodie were commonplace. A time when fountain pens were an integral part of life and communication for most Americans.
Introducing the Estie Rocky Top
Rising along the border of Tennessee and North Carolina, Thunderhead Mountain is crossed by the Appalachian Trail. On the western part of the summit, is the Rocky Top knob, a popular hiking destination and the inspiration for the newest Estie. Offered in limited edition, the Rocky Top is made using an exclusive material from McKenzie Penworks based on the childhood home of Callie McKenzie. Its colors of orange, silver and white are a celebration of one of the most scenic sights in the American south.
- Comfortably balanced fountain pen in a complete range of points for the way you write
- Nib size/point size extra fine, fine, medium and broad – Specially manufactured in Germany by Jowo
- Blended and turned acrylic made with a mix of colors and a high polished finish
- Cushion cap closure provides a secondary seal to ensure a wet point
- Ink is filled by a cartridge of ink or a converter, which acts like a syringe to draw ink from a bottle
- Sleek palladium clip that provides a clean accent for the cap and slides easily to ones shirt pocket
- Weight: 24g overall
- Measurements: 5.9″ closed, 5″ open, 6.7″ posted
- Jowo #6 nib
Also available in rollerball.
Please call us at 310 208 3529 to be sure your Estie is in stock (inventory changes daily)