Can I Sit With You
The story of a girl and a dog who discover how life transforms and expands with someone by your side.
With lyrical text and stunning illustrations, this empathy read illustrates the power of friendship in the face of change. Can I Sit with You? takes readers along one loyal dog's journey with the girl he's meant to be with, no matter how far she roams. This timeless picture book illustrates the importance of companionship and loyalty, and how engaging with others makes the world embrace you in return.
• From beloved author-illustrator Sarah Jacoby
• Full of playful, incredibly emotive illustrations
• Celebrates the importance of connection and unconditional love
Readers young and old will enjoy this moving story about the unbreakable bond between a girl and a dog.
• Children's books for kids ages 5–8
• Perfect for animal lovers
• Great empathy read